Business Development Manager
Secure Full-Time Position. Immediate Start.
We are looking for a proven Business Development Manager to join our Evolve Team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with our customers and understanding their business
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Embrace, represent and be passionate about our brands
- Practice a consultative sales approach, not a one size fits all solution for each corporate client, including, presentations, proposals
- Understanding and keeping up to date with our industry and its competitive landscape
- Oversee your territory, ensuring the development and achievement of agreed objectives, including strategy and sales plans
- Achieve and exceed consistent sales growth and annual sales goals
- Preparation of quoting to clients
- Evaluate, advise, preparation and follow up on quotes in the field
- Knowledge of new products and financial offerings
- Develop a high- level product and technical knowledge
- Cold calling and networking
- Monthly reporting to management
- Weekly CRM to management
The successful candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
- Detailed knowledge of market region including prospective opportunities in all target markets
- Confidence and personable in cold calling
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Excellent, listening and communication skills
- Selling in the field, preferably in this market, and be able to show a track record of sound business and selling practices
- Structured time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Great earning potential:
Base Salary (relevant to applicant’s experience) + Uncapped incentive program + Superannuation + Company Vehicle + Mobile Phone + iPad
What are you waiting for don’t keep your interest a secret any longer!
The preferred candidate will need to undergo a police check, hold already or be willing to secure a Positive Notice Working with Children Blue Card, and have authority to work in Australia. Must have QLD manual Drivers Licence.
Applications will only be accepted via email@example.com. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of response, only applicants who closely match the criteria will be contacted.
A full Position Description will be provided during the interview process.
No agencies please – we got this!