Colours on page appear faded/not the right colour/out of alignment.
System Menu > Adjustment/Maintenance and follow the steps below.
- Laser scanner clean – This will get rid of any dirt/toner on the laser glass
- Calibration – This brings the colours into alignment
- Registration > Auto – This process will print out a page with coloured squares on it. Once printed, put the page on the glass face down and press start. The scanner will scan the page and should say completed. If a message says “Cannot Perform” please check the page is correctly placed on the glass as per instructions on the screen.
- Toner Curve Adjustment – Like the registration process, the machine will print out 3 or 4 pages depending on the model. After each page is printed, place the paper face down on the glass and press start. The machine will then scan each page and print out the next until the process is complete.
- Calibration – Perform this process once all the steps above are completed to lock in the new settings.
The process above, if completed correctly, should solve your print issues.
If you are still experiencing issues after the laser clean click here to log a job.