Powered by breakthrough laser technology, the EB-1470Ui transforms yesterday's conference room into tomorrow's collaborative meeting space. Unite people, ideas and technology in a seamless digital experience. The EB-1470Ui facilitates better communication by turning nearly any flat surface interactive, displaying larger-than-life, Full HD WUXGA images up to 100" diagonal. Plus, it provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of colour/white brightness, enterprise-level wireless security and whiteboard sharing for local and remote collaboration.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Reinvent Your Whiteboard – turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100" interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Break Through Laser Technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" – for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability – over 2x as big as a 70" flat panel.
- Touch–Enabled Interactivity – turn on the projector and start writing using your finger or the included pens.
- Easy to Use – just walk in, turn it on and start writing - no computer, software or training is required.
- Capture, Save and Share – no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your projector
- Whiteboard Sharing – both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other MeetingMate projectors
- Wireless Device Compatibility – wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™ App.
- Convenient DVI–out connectivity – share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
- Continuous Display Mode – install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip
architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously.
Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video
all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between
white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for
business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to
3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter
Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson's new laser light source and advanced filter. A newly designed laser light
source and advanced electrostatic filter deliver 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and consistent performance for total peace
of mind during important presentations. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the light burning out
during important presentations.
Digital made easy, without a PC of software
Instant Information Sharing
Whiteboard mode allows you to output the meeting results on-site in the user's preferred format. Time to perform tasks such as
saving meeting data to PDF (on USB memory, Network), sending email, printing, and making meeting minutes has been
shortened considerably. You can also reuse and edit data again from a previous whiteboard session that was saved to a USB memory or server.
Share notes via email Easy to save notes to a PC
Whiteboard sharing with up to 15 devices
You no longer need a flat-panel display for your videoconferencing needs. Connect your videoconferencing system to your
MeetingMate projector and display an image as large as 100" (diagonal). Simultaneously display your videoconference on one
side of the screen and additional content, such as a webpage or presentation, on the other side using the Split Screen feature 3.
Epson's Multi-PC utility with Moderator device management software5 allows you to simultaneously display up to four devices on
the screen over network (wired or wireless), with even more users connected to the same interactive display on Standby Mode.
The moderator can drag and drop participants into or out of the four quadrants and control which device screens to display.
5. Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.