Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, the Epson EB-600 series takes classroom collaboration further. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. It features optional wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can easily share content from multiple student devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software2. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Bright Images – 3,200 lumens colour/white brightness
- Amazing images – WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 16:10 format
- Ultra-short throw presentation display – get a 100" image from as little as 28cm away with virtually no shadow interference
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens – wirelessly share content from up to four devices, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely – easy network connectivity; software included
- Versatile connectivity – 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support
- Powerful sound to engage every student – built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- 10,000Hr maintenance cycle – the lamp and filter lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip
architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously.
Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video
all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between
white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for
business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to
3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter
Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.