Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-100 series, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting – from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums – LightScene EV-100 series offers a sleek, spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated lighting and digital display – project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums.
- Create head-turning digital signage – illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications.
- Blends in discreetly – sleek, spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings.
- Breakthrough laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance.
- Robust management and control tools – via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more.
- Scalable, for an array of applications – technology for versatile, breathtaking displays.
- Easily programmable – includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
- Flexible positioning – 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces.
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – HDMI®, 2,000 lumens equal colour and white brightness for vibrant, rich colour.
Brighter, Vivid Projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors' white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Transform Any Environment
It’s now possible to project directly onto items or exhibits, to change their colours, design, or add explanatory notes.
Vary the angle of projection to transform the floor, ceiling or table. Create memorable long lasting experiences.
The spotlight design ensures the projector doesn’t look out of place even in premium environments.
Utilise the built in spotlight feature to draw attention to key items or immerse them in custom content. The EV-100 series has the ability to combine overlay effects to enhance the spotlight feature - adjust colour, shape, transparency and colour temperature.
Customisable Effects, Filters & More
- Use existing filters or create your own to display graphics, logos and information
- Add or change the colours of your display
- Upload and display photos and videos
- Create playlists and control the projector by easily scheduling functions
- Connect to a CMS or network to do even more
Scheduled and Synchronised Playback
Automatically set the mood or duplicate images â€“ the EV-100 series allows users to display the same content on up to 16 projectors at the same time.
Use multiple Lightscene projectors to overlap images, providing dynamic, seamless projection.
Sleek Design & Flexible Positioning
LightScene laser projectors can rotate 360-degrees horizontally, giving you an array of scalable display combinations and a variety of mounting options to explore when designing your space.
Seamlessly install Lightscene projectors into your environment with two installation methods.
Scalable Connectivity Options
LightScene projectors deliver a range of connections, including HDMI®, USB, RJ-45, and wired/wireless LAN. Direct-to-projector content can be stored locally on the SD card slot.
Epson Projector Content Manager
Epson Projector Content Manager Software enables users to quickly and easily sort and distribute content without any additional costs. Key features of the software include:
- Creating playlists
- Adding visual effects
- Setting up remote shortcuts
- Applying custom filters
- Scheduling playlists
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson's new laser light source. A laser light source delivers 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and consistent performance for total peace of mind.
Fully Sealed Laser Engine
Combining 3LCD laser technology with a fully sealed optical engine structure, LightScene projectors deliver up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation.